Renters Insurance

Let us protect your valuables and help you replace stolen or damaged property while you’re renting.

What will happen if your personal property was lost or stolen?

Unless you’ve purchased a Tenant Homeowner Policy, also known as a Renter’s Policy, you could incur considerable expense to replace stolen or damaged furniture, clothing, jewelry, computer equipment and other personal property.

A Personal Insurance Consultant from Manry Rawls can help you obtain the Tenant Homeowner Insurance that best meets your needs. We’ll help you objectively assess your potential risks and select coverage that is right for you. Some important coverage options include:

Personal Liability Coverage

This important coverage protects you if you are sued for causing accidental bodily injury or damage to the property of others.

Theft Coverage

If your valuables are stolen, this coverage provides protection.

Replacement Cost Coverage

In the event of a loss to your personal property, replacement cost coverage safeguards you against depreciation and pays for you fully to replace the item.

Cash Settlement Option

If a covered loss occurs to your personal property, you can choose to receive a cash settlement, with no requirement to repair or replace the item.

Water Backup Option

This coverage provides protection for damages caused by water backup through sewers and drains.

Our clients are our friends, neighbors and partners. That’s why we take a special interest in protecting them.

  • Get a quote.

  • Ask us a question.

Get in Touch

Our regular office hours are: Monday-Friday : 8:30am - 5pm


430 S Main ST
Emporia, VA

(434) 634-6131


22319 Main St
Courtand, VA

(757) 653-2413


301 N Main St 
Franklin, VA

(757) 562-6131


1809 S Church St, #304
Smithfield, VA

(757) 304-6160


703 E Blvd.
Williamston, NC

(252) 792-2426
© 2021 Manry Rawls, LLC  - Privacy Policy

Made in the USA