Home » Personal » Renter's Insurance

Renter's Insurance

As a tenant, have you considered what will happen if your personal property was lost or stolen? Unless you've purchased a Tenant Homeowner Policy, also known as a Renter's Policy, you could incur considerable expense to replace stolen or damaged furniture, clothing, jewelry, computer equipment and other personal property.

A Personal Insurance Consultant from Manry Rawls can help you obtain the Tenant Homeowner Insurance that best meets your needs. We'll help you objectively assess your potential risks and select coverage that is right for you. Some important coverage options include:

  • Personal Liability Coverage:This important coverage protects you if you are sued for causing accidental bodily injury or damage to the property of others.

  • Theft Coverage: If your valuables are stolen, this coverage provides protection.

  • Replacement Cost Coverage: In the event of a loss to your personal property, replacement cost coverage safeguards you against depreciation and pays for you fully to replace the item.

  • Cash Settlement Option: If a covered loss occurs to your personal property, you can choose to receive a cash settlement, with no requirement to repair or replace the item.

  • Water Backup Option: This coverage provides protection for damages caused by water backup through sewers and drains.